Beginning July 5th, 2021
Pool Open to Pulaski County Residents Only!
Monday - Friday
12:00pm - 6:00pm
For more information please contact Randolph Park at 540-674-1513
The Pool may close early, open late or not open at all on days storms or predicted storms. Please call ahead prior to coming on days with questionable weather.
The pool will not open unless the outside temperature is at least 71°
All non-swimming patrons must pay full admission price.
Monday - Saturday
|Under Age 2||$3.00|
|Ages 2 to 54||$5.00|
Pulaski County residents may purchase discount pool passes. Valid identification required.
No Group Discounts for Non-County Residents or Businesses.
Please Note: Refunds are in the form of pool passes ONLY, we do not give cash refunds for pool entry.
Evelyn Alexander Water Park
Come enjoy our state of the art Water Park featuring:
- This is a public friendly facility. Alcohol, profanity, and inappropriate physical contact will not be tolerated.
- Smoking permitted in smoking section only.
- Children age 12 or younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- All bags, coolers, towels, etc. will be checked prior to entry. No glass bottles or knives allowed.
- Running, rough play, or diving head first is not allowed.
- Fast food items, pizza’s, birthday cakes, and fast food drink containers are not permitted.
- Packed food sandwich items are permitted. All food items must be consumed under interior picnic shelter.
- No floatation devices are permitted except for water wings on arms.
- Kids requiring diapers must have approved swim diapers.
- Patrons with open wounds, skin abrasions, body discharges, sores, and/or inflamed eyes/mouth, will not be permitted to swim.
- Children must be taken to restroom to help prevent accidents from occurring in the pool. Pool breaks occur every hour for the purposes of restroom visits, staff breaks, and adult swim management, pool staff, and lifeguards are in charge and have full authority to suspend patrons from the pool.