For shelter reservations call the Pulaski County Visitor Center at (540)-674-4161 -
4440 Cleburne Boulevard, Dublin, VA 24084
- The natural areas of the park including woodland walking trails, small and large gazebos are open to the public during park hours.
- Park hours are as follows:
- November – March 6:30 a.m. till 7:00 p.m.
- April – October 6:00 a.m. till 9:30 p.m. (Park gates will be closed promptly at the advertised time)
- Pool hours are as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. - Monday through Saturday
- 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. - Sunday
- Vehicle parking is permitted in the designated parking areas only.
- Motorized vehicles, roller blades, skateboards, and bicycles are not permitted on the trails or in the natural areas of the park including the large and small gazebos.
- Public use or display of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the park (Violators will be arrested)
- Hunting is prohibited in the park. (Violators will be arrested)
- Disorderly conduct is not permitted in the park.
- Children under 12 years are not permitted in the park without adult supervision.
- All pets must be on a leash.
- Horses are not permitted in Randolph Park.
- Persons using the park trails and other park facilities do so at their own risk. Pulaski County is not liable for personal injuries that occur in Randolph Park.
- Absolutely no trespassing on adjacent private land.
- No littering. Please help keep the park clean by placing trash in receptacles.